Saturday, June 1, 2013

Worship songs

I've always loved worship music, so I was eager to jump in and learn some of the songs in Spanish.  Here are the lyrics for a few of my favorites.  We also sang in VBS and I learned several more songs there.  I actually fell asleep last night with these playing over and over in my head!

Open the eyes of My Heart
Abre mis ojos oh cristo
Abre mis ojos te pido
Yo quiero verte
Yo quiero verte.

Y verte alto y exaltado
Briallando en la luz de tu gloria
Derrama tu poder y amor
Mientras cantamos santo santo

Santo, santo, santo
Yo quiero verte.

Open the eyes of my heart Lord,
Open the eyes of my heart.
I want to see you.

See you high and lifted up
Shining in the light of your glory.
Pour out your power and love
as we sing holy, holy, holy.

Jesus loves the little Children
Cristo ama a los ninos, todos ninos del mundo.
Todos colores y pueblos, son preciosos en sus ojos.
Cristo ama a los ninos del mundo.

Jesus loes the children, all the children of the world.
All colors and places, are precious in his eyes.
Jesus loves the children of the world.

This is the Day that the Lord has made
Este es el dia, que hizo El Senor.
Dia de alegria y felicidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment