Sunday, June 16, 2013

breakfast!

Breakfast this morning at the hotel was truly amazing.  I wish I had taken a picture of the breakfast at the Jameson Inn in Chicago to compare to this luxury spread, but you are probably familiar with the usual US breakfast buffet of cornflakes, raisen bran, Yoplait yougert, waffle maker, fruit cocktail in a can, and eggs and bacon.  It was hard to decide what to eat.  I ended up with yougert and museli, and then tried several different cheeses (not pictured below), and two different kinds of roasted chickpeas.  All were winners in my book.
14 different kinds of olives

Fresh honey comb, Museli, Greek yougert, fresh melon.


Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and other green veggies.



A giant selection of fresh baked breads.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to try bal kaymak if you get a chance. It was my favorite Turkish spread.

    ReplyDelete