Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Headed to Europe...

Five hours and counting until our Travel Seminar takes off...16 students + four Shaws will head to Rome, Venice, Milan and Geneva.  I'm most excited about Venice because I haven't been there before.  I'm also a bit nervous about it (because I haven't been there before, and I'll be guiding a group of 20 people).  Several of the guide books that I've read basically state that getting lost in Venice is inevitable and just to enjoy the experience...guess I'll prepare for that.

We are all packed and have been getting the house tidied up.  Glad we have good friends and neighbors to help keep plants and pets alive!  I'll be glad to leave the predicted triple digit temps for the predicted highs in the 70s...a bit more spring before summer hits hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment