Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Visiting the grocery store

As we strolled today, we passed a grocery store, and of course I had to go in.
A pretty good sized store with quite a variety of goods to choose from.  The aisles were pretty narrow so I had to be careful with my backpack.

I was told the Argentinian chocolate is good.  We got several samples to try, but filled ourselves up with too much dinner tonight...
With this many choices of olives, I thought I was back in Turkey!

I love the unique items to different cultures.  Everyone has different tastes.  Asperagus soup anyone?

Sandwich cookie desserts seem to be all the rage here, I've seen so many different kinds and brands I've completely lost track.  I'm impressed that Milka (Austrian brand) is so prevalent.  Its in all the tiny corner markets too.





No comments:

Post a Comment