Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Creative street art

I have only passed one street artist so far.  She was sketching a building, but it did not appear to be any building on the street where she was...

We have walked a lot of streets and not seen any more artists, but I did find a water color of the city in a gift shop that I decided to purchase for my collection.  Its just postcard sized.  I like it.


We saw two different sculptures of life-sized figures on benches.  The guy in the middle is real and getting his photo taken by friends.  The one by the outdoor cafe where we ate kept freaking me out because it looked so real and was right next to our table.
This fellow was #3 and in front of the water works.

Another one near Recoletta.  Not sure what service industry he represents.

We also saw several performance artists near Recoletta
This one looked like a robot and had techno music playing.  Pretty clever.  Haven't seen anything quite like this before.

A man tying balloon animals
Accordion player with a clown nose.



No comments:

Post a Comment