Friday, June 16, 2017

Hotel Jen

Staying in a nice hotel very close to the conference site at Hong Kong University.
Harbor view from my room.  I particularly like the wide padded window seat.  
Very well designed room for limited space.  The closet, toilet and shower are all in a line, with just a glass wall separating the toilet and shower.  The three doors lined up together look funny when all they are all closed.
Harbor view
Also from my window.

In my room I had two switches by the door labeled ‘do not disturb’ and ‘make up room’.  I didn’t push either of them, not knowing quite what they would do.  I was worried the ‘make up room’ would call room service immediately.  Later I noticed these lights in the hall on the room signs.  I’m sure you can guess what the red and green signals mean…I’ve never seen this before.



No comments:

Post a Comment