Friday, September 10, 2021

Obligatory fun sign pictures

 I enjoy looking for funny signs whenever I travel.  Below is my collection from this trip.

Anyone want to eat at this cafe?

This was on the train. Starts out as expected, but love the last few additions...

I liked this trash can in the park.  
Basically - be responsible for your trash and hold on to it until you find a bin that isn't full.
The British often find ways to say things with more words than Americans would...Tow Zone, anyone?

 This was near Poole Harbor.  I liked the "Dinghy Sailing Center".  My kind of place.
This was by the cattle gate at the Durdle's Door trail head.




The list of items on aisle 28 caught my eye: what a combo: water and squash? Squash gets its own aisle?! 
Then a friend shared with me that squash in the UK refers to juice drinks.  LOL.

Found this riff on Subway amusing.
Fun signs in the grocery store:  Lollies!


I loved this sign along the road.  This was at a corner.
Followed by these prints...
And this sign with a marked cross walk.

The building on the far left has fire damage (charred roof), the building next to it in the middle is a club called the Inferno, and the building next to that (red brick with white stone striping) is The Old Fire Station (a popular waterhole with students).  The irony was too much!


Creative name.  Its like Strasse Strasse in Germany. 
"Ramp" = speed bump.  Weird terminology.


















No comments:

Post a Comment