Friday, November 27, 2015

Misc

Can you tell from the pictogram what you are supposed to do with this matchbook like object containing small slips of paper??  (Yes, its a courtesy from trowing away your gum!)  One of my students thought this was genius and wanted to know who was making millions from this...since its the only one I've ever seen, I suspect that it does not make millions...)

We chose not to each at the Vietnamese restaurants, but I heard from others that the local Chinese restaurant was good.


A great new sight for tourists in Prague.  One man apparently levitating above the other.  I've seen how this trick is done, but it still is an impressive sight.

The latest fade in Prague - convertible for hire to ride around the old city.  They had large sheepskin lap blankets since it was about 30 degrees.

Always surprised by the amount of graffiti in Europe, especially side by side with beautiful art and architecture.

Nice 'graffiti' in Olomouc

Its hard to read, but the dragon says "kill me" and Octopus girl says "with pleasure"
I can decipher some of the menu items in Czech, thanks to cognates and my limited Polish...Steaky = steak; ryby = fish; burgery = burger; salaty = salad;  But I have no idea what ZEBRA is!  Looks pretty funny though.


No comments:

Post a Comment