Monday, November 23, 2015

Fabulous food day



Followed these chicken tracks to a restaurant "Kikiricki" (I think this must be the sound a chicken makes in Czech)

It was in a basement and was quaint and charming, with about 50 different chicken dishes on the menu.  Delicious! (And no pushy waiter insisted that I order potato dumplings again, as happened in Prague).


After spending the day on the very cold streets, we decided to head in for coffee, or in my case hot chocolate.  It was the consistency of pudding, and absolutely wonderful.  We also sampled our gingerbread cookies that we bought on the square.  I'm told that the PF stands for Por Felicitation - For Celebration (in French).  Why the Czechs have French abbreviations on their gingerbread I'm not sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment