Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cape Cod MA

Our last trip for the summer is to Cape Cod MA.  We are celebrating David's parents' 50th anniversary. The whole family has come out to celebrate.   David's dad is from the Boston area and he and Virginia honeymooned here 50 years ago.  Since that time, the kids have been back numerous times to visit grandparents and play on the beach.  I have many fond memories here as well.  I was first invited to the Cape when David and I were still dating.  Our last visit was five years ago when Delaney was little and the cousins weren't even born yet.  Its a very nostalgic visit every time we come.  There are certain traditions that we must observe including getting fresh salt water taffy, etc.  I debated about blogging the trip on not, but decided I wanted to so I could remember all the fun details.

Dave and Virginia Shaw - Happy 50th!

No comments:

Post a Comment