Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Geocaching

I don't always have time to geocache, but I do enjoy it from time to time.  After dropping Delaney and camp, and waiting till David arrived in two days, I decided to hit the caches near by.


I'm so glad I looked for this one after the business was closed.  It took me forever to find! Its the small round dot on the sculpture (placed there for the picture only).  All the clues indicated it was "in" the bear's bottom.  I had to give him a proctology exam in order to locate it.


We picked up a geocoin originating in Sweden in a cache just over Empire Pass.  We will take this along on the rest of our summer travels and drop it in another cache before I get lazy over the winter again. 

Found a cache hanging from a branch in this stand of tall pines.  This was off the road, so not visited often.

This cache (found on the right of the boulder) was just off the main loop trail at Silver Lake, but far enough into the brush not to be accidentally discovered by muggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment